- Isprayanything Ltd is a company registered in England under registration no: 9805662 . Its registered address is 3 Clive Hall Drive, Longstanton, Cambridge CB24 3DT
- Visitors to our website
- People who do business with us or enquire about any of our services (Services)
For the purpose of this policy is:
To assure you we recognise and respect the privacy and any personal data provided
To explain what personal information we collect, why we collect it and how we ensure its protection.
For the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Mr Paul Goodenough & Information security & Compliance Manager is Mrs Buffy Goodenough, at Isprayanything Ltd
The Company complies with GDPR General Protection Regulations (2018)
The Company will never sell or share your personal data unless requested to by law.
We take measures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and protect it against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access. Access to personal data is limited to those who require the information to carry out the business of the Company.
Information we collect about you
When you do business with us, or enquire about our services, or complete the “Contact Us” form on our website www.isprayanything.com we collect the following personal information from you:
- Name (Company/Personal)
- Address (Company/Home)
- Email address Company/Personal)
- Contact tel/mobile number
- VAT registration no
- Bank account information (where applicable)
How we will use the information about you
We will use this information:
- Isprayanything Ltd will process (Collect, store & use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date and not to keep it longer than is necessary. We are required to retain information in accordance with the law and how long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
- In order for us to provide the services we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision. In any advent, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
- We process your information for the purpose of delivering the goods and services, in the legitimate interest of Isprayanything Ltd and its clients and may use the information to contact you in order to provide the goods and/or services
Transfers of personal data outside of the EU
Your personal data will only be processed in the UK only.
Changing the data we hold
If you wish to change any information we hold, please contact Mrs Buffy Goodenough by email on email@example.com
We do not sell or share your data for marketing purposes, however if required by law we may have to disclose to disclose information to third parties.
By submitting your personal information, you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for Isprayanything Ltd to process all personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we request personal data, we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Compliance Manager – Mrs Buffy Goodenough at any time and our Withdrawal of Consent Practice Procedure will be applied.
Isprayanything Ltd will process personal data for the duration of the contract and such time afterwards as industry standards require and will store the personal data in accordance with our Retention Period documentation information.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- You have the right to know exactly how your personal data will be processed by us. We commit to processing your data fairly, lawfully and transparently, details of which are set out in this Privacy Notice
- Right of access- you have the right to request at any time the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have the right to request changes to the data we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten- you have the right to request erasure of your data or the right to be forgotten completely, where there is no legitimate reason for your data to continue to be processed.
- Right to restricting of processing – you have the right to request that processing of your data is restricted so that data remains stored but is not further processed by us.
- Right of portability- you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object- you have the right to object your data being processed, if the processing is for a legitimate interest without compelling grounds, or for direct marketing.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuse your requests under the right of access, we will provide you as to a reason as to why. In the event you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Isprayanything Ltd or how your complaint is being handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Compliance Manager and the supervisory authority.
Details for each of these contacts are:
Compliance Manager :
Mr B Goodenough
9 Callows Cross
Supervisory authority contact details:
Information Commissioners Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113
We reserve the right to revise this policy at any time to take into account organisational and development changes to legislation.
How to Contact Isprayanything Ltd